Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chapter 1

Okay this is where my blog actually begins. What I plan to do here is actually start a photo blog. Not much typing, just interesting photos that I take (with my new EOS 400d *gloat*) while going about with my daily life. So why didn't I make a photoblog.com account? I did, but I prefer the .blogspot.com url. :P


So whats going on in my life now is well, my newfound hobby: photography.

Its been 10 days since I got my SLR but its only now that I'm posting cuz I got a lil busy and there was the issue of creating a watermark for my pic. I totally suck at photoshop. Thanks Louis! (This guy rox at flash n ps!).


So these are some pics from the past 10 days...

15 Jan - Took the cam out for a run on some night shots with Calvin

View of Presinct 4 from one of the bridges


Palace Of Justice


16 Jan - Went over to Cyberjaya Lake Park for some more shots. These didn't turn out too well but there was one that a few ppl liked.

Lotus plants at the edge of the lake


17 Jan



Close up of my cat Dark Brown. (yes his fur is dark brown)



He sleeps like there is no tomorrow.
Later that week he managed to escape and run away. Ungreatful cat!


18 Jan



I began to sense jealousy mounting on the old point n shoot.
Best to keep them apart.

2 comments:

Brian Lee said...

dude,..i can see someone's got some skillz!

brokenscrew said...

Haha thanks. But I think theres alot more 2 learn man.
Tunjuk ajar jiok sifu!