Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chapter 1 - Part II

Last week my good friend back from high school, Michael came down for a visit from Singapore. I took him around KL to get a few things he needed. We were mainly lurking around BB area.
(I actually had pics of us playing pool with Jian Wei and all but I accidentally deleted it, damn!)



Mikes' a tough guy to photograph. He claims there is a high demand for his pics and I can't afford to pay him. Sure...



We came across a TV crew doing a take on some show. We had no idea who she was. Anyone?
I took a shot anyway.



Then there was this Nike booth thing nearby. I don't think anyone knew what its purpose was.
Shot from ground floor of Star Hill Gallery
I finally got Mike to pose for me. So this is payback. HEHE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like mike's photo..it's such a one in a million shot,the one that he pose for u..lol

brokenscrew said...

yeah...we agreed to split it 80/20 if i can sell it to an ad company..haha

Name: Calvin Low said...

one word...
orgasmic! LOL :P

Anonymous said...

at the same time dun think mikey will make it for nike ads..unless he learn more better poses..that perasan guy,lol...