Thursday, January 25, 2007

Chapter 1 - Part III

This shall be the last backdated post. :P
I hope.....





^This is a random image I thought I'd share. Calvin and I thought it had a Gotham City feel to it.






^Another random pic: the family rabbit, Billie. I just thought its fair now since the cat was in. Pic courtesy of joannC




Carol is leaving....


Carol is my bestest friend since god knows when (2000 but it feels like forever :P).


She is leavng for Aust in 2 weeks to further her studies. We met up to spend some time together but she ended up doing more for me.......;)



Our trademark in-car photo



And of course by 'doing more' i meant she modeled for me..:P



Our 'cool' pose.......oh yeah....uhuh



Miserably failed jump......



No comments bout this 1.....



Here is when it started to get ugly....haha
This pic will probably be forced off soon....

2 comments:

Name: Calvin Low said...

Nice jump...eventhough your heads are not visible. About that brokenscrew on the tree, it took me some time to discover its there. haha

disillusioned said...

omg. GET IT OFF!
haha. love you silly.